These luxurious goat's milk soaps are gardenia-scented - please note that I am not adding lavender buds anymore at this time due to so many with allergies towards lavender.
This soap is created using a highly moisturizing goat's milk base. All fragrance oils used are phthalate-free, and the dye used is a paraben-free, non-toxic, body-safe mica powder.
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil (sustainable palm)
- Safflower Oil
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)
- Goat’s Milk
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent)
- Sorbitol (moisturizer)
- Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerin)
- Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier)
- Oat protein (conditioner)
- Titanium Oxide (mineral whitening agent)